Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All About the Benjamins"

Howdy all!

Hope you all had great day today! Feels like a Thursday to me.. don't know why? maybe something good is coming my way.  I also found two white spiders today in my bathroom, that's actually very good luck in case you didn't know that.:-).  I would like to take few moments to thank a good friend, Donnie, Thanks for following this blog. Hopefully you don't get to tired of reading and abandon this blog. Also, a big thanks to my hubby for being so faithful and reading my blogs.

O.K. so today was not so good, it was very busy and I got really bad news. Speaking of which,, you busy moms have got to watch Comedy Central, the daily show with Jon Stewart. My gosh is he funny. My sense of humor is not so big but he will make you laugh. And just is case you were wondering, 'The show was all about the Benjamin' s and our Taxes!! what is going on America??

 Oh!! by the way, I have decided to actually read a book!! yes shocking I know! with no pictures, or who knows.. It might even have some pix. I don't' know. What I do know is that this weekend I'm going to buy me the new book from David Eisenhower " Going home to Glory"


So, I got lazy today, and after my son's boxing class I decided to stop by Ralphs and grab an 8 PC Fried Chik, mix!, I'm not into fry chicken but I must say this.. Yummy!! Approved  and certify yummy by Dolly's Gourmet!! My rice was done is less than Five mim. And I opened a can of sweet corn and cooked it with one TSP of olive butter. Yummy and somewhat healthy!!. Fry chicken with yellow rice and corn" I would say it was my hubby's idea this time because he requested chicken for Dinner. And, my friends I was not about to drive through Pollo Loco!! Not that I don't like it, but why not buy a whole chicken for $5.99!! feeds 4-6 people. In less than 20 minutes!! Sorry no pix this time because my memory is full, I will clean it tonight.;-)

Moms!! Please stop by this link and check this out.. Foods you should not buy again!

http://www.rd.com/home-garden/15-foods-you-should-never-buy-again/article179928-1.html

hope you enjoy reading this blog tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment