Thursday, December 9, 2010

Raining Fall"

Hello Bloggers!!

How is everyone today? Well as for me, finally getting to the end of a busy week. I have been extremely busy and  a little off on my scheduled. Please excuse me for not blogging daily. I'm usually very organize with every single little thing.


Moving on with my day..., today was an unexpected day full! things not planned, well half planned!. Like for example, shopping for a last minute event that my daughter will be having this month at the Ontario Mills mall in CA, everyone is welcome to attend this event. Please do stop by if you live with in the area. My daughter Samanthy, currently state queen of the Stars N Sparkles Pageant  will be at the  Build a Bear Work Shop inside the Ontario Mills Mall. We encourage you to come and join us. Every lil girl who comes will received a bear and one outfit for $20.00 Only!! Bargain! We will be there between 12-1 in the afternoon on Saturday, December 18th. Please come and support our group of beautifull lil queens!! Follow by this event we will meet at the Rain forest Cafe also located inside the mall, bring a toy of 10 dollar value and do a gift exchange and get to meet our court of queens! If you are planning to attend please contact me directly at bebesportlover3@yahoo.com or go to our page at www.facebook/starsNSparklesOnlinePageants
I do hope you can stop by
I also wanted to share this with you all, today during work In Valencia, when I was sitting in front of my computer I suddenly had the urge to turn towards the window. I looked outside my window,,, it was almost like snowing.. but, Autumn Leaves. It was actually snowing/ raining leaves, It was so beautiful.. And it rained for at least five long minutes. I was the most beautiful and imaginably thing ever! I was speechless since I have never since anything like it. I tried to take video with my I phone but it came out blurry.

I don't have much to say today other than I'm very excited for my lil girl! In the beginning I promise some variety of stuff on my blog. I'm working on creating some websites and links to link you to my resources and school info for all the mom's and parents that like to read and keep up with school awareness. I am also trying to work on linking other fun stuff like make-up and girl Cosmo!  In the mean time. Please enjoy reading and surfing around this links.


www.worldmarktheclub.com if you are interested in timeshare. Please contact me. If you are only interested in out of state Timeshare surf through www.RCI.com or google RCI. Also my timeshare.

If you are interested in looking up school info please go to www.greatschools.org and find everything there is to know about any schools (Public or Private)

Today, I would love to share a nice fresh and healthy recipe that my kids love to make. Ambrosia Salad" desert or what ever you would love it to be!!;-)

You will need;

Medium Bowl, measuring cup, rubber spatula, One 15-once can of mandarin oranges, One 8-once can of crushed pineapple, 1 cup of miniature marshmallows, 1/2 cups of sweetened coconut

Prepare; 1. Drain the liquid from the oranges into the sink and put the oranges into the bow. 2. Do the same with the crushed pineapples. 3. Add the marshmallows, coconut, and sour cream (fat free or low-fat if you like sweets in the night) 4. Mix gently with spatula and serve or refrigerate for 15 minutes.
serves 8 1/2


I found this really cool link "Working and decorating with Nature" and wanted to share with you all!! Enjoy! 



Here’s what you’ll need to get started to make four place holders and four napkin holders.
TWIG CHALKBOARD PLACE HOLDERS:
4-2″ x 3″Chalkboard ornaments
2-1″ wooden blocks
twigs broken into 8-3 3/4″ pieces and 8-1 3/4″ pieces
brown acrylic craft paint
glue gun
ACORN NAPKIN HOLDERS:
4 wooden napkin holders (purchase at a craft store)
4 acorn tops
22″ of brown velvet ribbon
brown paint
glue gun

Paint the frames of the chalkboards with the brown acrylic craft paint.

Split the wooden blocks in half (I’ll admit to doing this with a kitchen knife. The wood is very soft.) Paint the blocks with brown craft paint.

Hot glue the twig pieces to the chalkboard frame.

Glue the split wooden block to the back bottom of the chalkboard frame with hot glue. Repeat with the remaining placeholders.
Paint the outside of the four wooden napkin rings with the green acrylic craft paint. Let dry.
Wrap and glue a 5 1/2″ piece of ribbon around each napkin holder. Glue an acorn to cover where the ribbon ends meet. Repeat for the remaining napkin holders.
Your napkin rings and chalkboard placeholders are now complete. Use chalk to write the name of each guest dining at your table. Make another set or two depending on how many you have coming to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment