Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Madness!

Hi All!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I do hope that you all got some Xmas shopping so far. If not, we still have two more weeks! I have been terribly off with my scheduled and busy with other unexpected work related things.. This month has been more like a holiday madness, we just finish putting up our Xmas tree this weekend! My kids were so happy because they had been waiting patiently..And.. we finally got a chance to take our kids to see Santa at the Mall... You all know how important that is to kids right? I hope you all get a chance to at least stop by your nearest mall to visit Mr. Santa.

Today was a busy day as well, as you can see yesterday I had no post. Today I drove to Lomita city near Long Beach. Terrible traffic (2 hours away from my house) absolutely terrible. don't wish that to anyone! The good thing out of this drive was that I actually concurred my fear of singing in public. Today I sang Santa Baby in front of all my co-workers!! maybe about 50.. yes, or more. Today will be exactly 16 years since I took the microphone to sing. I 'am so please and proud with my self. I actually felt comfortable enough. I used to sing all my childhood, until i lost a competition in Pasadena, CA when I was 15 years old! I was dramatize all this years.

Enough of me, and let me share this info with you all, today during our staff training we had a speaker by the name of John Reitano " his is an Extraordinary Person and would love to share his link.. please check it out. He does seminars for personal organizational Success. www.johnreitano.com

This week I will be cooking a Holiday Ham (Hawaii style) check in for more later this week;-)




Please drive safe during the last two weeks of Holiday madness! hope to write soon!

Love, Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment