Friday, December 3, 2010

Looking forward to Friday night

Hi All!
Wow the week went by so fast!!!  I don't work every other Friday, so I'm pretty much done with my week" tomorrow my morning starts at 9am!! if the kids allowed it..

This morning my kids were super nervous due to report cards coming home today! I'm very proud to share that my kids are doing great in school, however, mom and dad are still very unhappy about this particular school. I still don't know what do to about the Cinderello Play in N. Hollywood!

Anyhow, let's move on, my evening got pretty busy because my clients know that tomorrow is my day off, and so,, they love to drive me crazy with complains!!.  Of course I don't even mind since I'm so used to my Job.. I wonder if maybe I need some change? I feel too comfortable, and comfortable is not always good.

Let me not bored you with this, I had lunch with two clients from India! food was excellent and so good! the flavors melt in your mouth. I'm not kidding. Let me just say that I had absolutely no idea what I eat! but I will defiantly do it again. No regrets!.  I know one day I will master their secret spices. I already know one of their secret ingredients" mint and pomegranate' think it was curry? they rarely use it! and that's a fact!!. I accidentally had a Blondie moment  once and asked an Indian lady for some of her recipes that included cooking with curry; You do not want to know the rest of this story"LOL! She was insulted! For some strange reason curry is not from India"

So that was my little adventure for today, and I also got lost with my daughter for an hour and ended up in Victoria's Secret register while my son was in his Boxing class' ;-) Talk about not wasting a single hour'.. Like I said before" I don't waste time at all!

Not wondering about my tittle? I'm still going to share it,  my husband received a special invite from his CEO' at work.... so, we are going to his mansion for a x-ams party!! I really hope it goes well.

I was writing about two minutes ago and I accidentally push the refresh button instead of the undo arrow and guess what? yes!! I almost lost this post. by seconds.;-( .. My hubby just saved the post! Hurray!

Would u like me to share what I cooked today for Dinner? o.k. very simple and less than 20 min.  serves four (4)

My hubby picked dinner tonight. I made him some Lemon Herb Chicken' with rice and carrots

you will need, 2 TBS- unsalted butter
Salt- to desire (kosher), 4 fresh rosemary leaves, (also McCormick will do 1/2 tsp)
Lemon Juice, BLK pepper. 2 leaves of fresh sage. 2 (minced garlic gloves)

1. have the chicken breast already cut into thin layers.. it cooks better.
2. Melt butter in 8' pan.. add union and garlic and saute
3. seasoned the chicken really well and sake inside a plastic bag along with lemon juice. Once the butter is melted start to cook the chicken 5-7 minutes each side. The chicken will dry a little, add one TBS of melted butter if you desire more juicy...(tip) never add butter with out melting first, it will burn right away)

To cook rice, 1 cup serves four (4)
 boil clean water (never add tap water when cooking rice)
Add one cup of chicken broth to the boil water, add the rice with 1TS of  fine chopped onion and one garlic glove.
Cover and reduce heat to low. ( Uncle Ben's Rice is the best, cooks in five to seven mim.)
Once the rice is done add parsley on top and cover for few seconds) wallah!

If you like, you can also add carrots or any other cooked or steam vegetables. makes a great healthy dish!!

Oh!  if your wondering what the green sauce is on the chicken?? I don't have the recipe, its a hot spicy sauce from India. No need to add sauce.. I'm just married to a Mexican American man so I added some Chile to his dish! "LOL!








No comments:

Post a Comment